Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love Makes the World Go Around

Happy (late) Valentines Day!  It was a rough day for me which included no husband (night classes), sick kids and self, a spilled a gallon of milk, broken glass, no nap from the toddler, and....wait for it...grocery shopping....dun dun dun.  I hate grocery shopping, especially with two sick tired kids.  On the bright side it also included flowers and painting little hearts on little nails.  

On another note: I made this globe for my kiddos recently and am very pleased.  I made one for my Niece a long time ago and it pilled at lot!  So this one has an ocean of cotton instead of acrylic felt.  The land is wool felt.  I'm working on a pattern for my (ever so empty) Etsy shop.  It's turning out to be much more difficult than I anticipated.

XOXO  to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment