Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Randomness: bald spots, golden bicycles, ants

  • Whoever thought of making car horns into little buttons that you push with your thumbs instead of a big one in the center you hit, was not thinking the situation through.  
  • I chopped it off.  My gorgeous full, silk locks are all gone.  JK, my hair is falling out and was so gross.  I even have a BALD SPOT!!!  Oh motherhood.  Luckily the bald spot is hidden, but the cut had to be done, what with the long strings of hair all over the house and all.  I was inspired by this movie, and this lovely lady.  Something that says the 20's in France.  I'm looooving it.  
  • Is my daughter the only 2 year old that sleeps in her shoes, only wears a dress, and will not leave the house without a purse?  She obsessed with Disney princesses too and has never even seen any of the movies except Tangled.  What a girly girl.
  • Ants.  On the kitchen counter.  Of third story apartment.  Whaaaat?
  • I want a gold bike! (spray paint?)

No comments:

Post a Comment