Thursday, April 26, 2012

Matching Easter Dresses


 I love making dolls and I've made a few lately.  My favorite part is sewing the faces and hair, but I never get around to making clothing for them!  Smaller size does not make it much easier than real people clothing like you'd think it would.  At least not to me.

Well, Zoe claimed this doll as her "Dolly" and takes it everywhere.  She sleeps with it and takes it to the store.  It was feeling funny that she was in her unders all the time.  For Easter I made her a matching dress to go with Zoe's Eater dress.  Zoe's the girliest little ballerina princess, so this pink tulle number was perfect for her.  Problem is she wants to wear it daily.....eeeek.  I hide it for 6 days out of the week. :)

I will be listing some of the dolls in my shop soon (just after mothers day).  'Bout time, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment