Friday, December 2, 2011

Randomness: milestones, biggest loser, and scrabble

I want to start doing a weekly post about well...my week and stuff I've been thinking about or liked...or....whatever.  Here's #1 in Weekend Randomness.  (title blatantly stollen from Jasmine Star)

  • My baby's been rolling around for over a month now, but I never seem to catch him actually doing it.  I turn around for a second, then turn back, and there he is on his tummy pushing up and looking around.  Sneaky baby.
  • I've been trying to "potty train" my toddler since halloween.  And with zero (yes zilch) successes all the rewards (halloween candy) have somehow disappeared! *Looking accusingly at my husband now*  Disaster after disaster in her bedroom at night, all ending with poopy messes on floors wall and furniture, have kept me strong in my drive to keep trying.  Note: these disasters are caused by her wanting to clean herself up without help.  Cute, but not so cute when I have to rent a rug Dr every week.  Guess what?  Success!  I made another prize bag and finger painting seems to be even better motivation than candy.  Throw in there some markers, nail polish and TV and we've almost got a full day of dry diapers! wooooot woooot!
  • Santa brought me my present early after hearing about another one of the above mentioned disasters.  Hello iphone, I don't know how I have lived without you for my whole life.  
  • I haven't done any Christmas preparations at ALL.  Feeling nervous.  At least I can find comfort in having canceled all cub scout meetings for the month.  A momma bear's gotta do what a momma bears gotta do.
  • My two year old, Zoe, was running around the house chanting Christ-mas-time...Christ-mas-time.
  • Do you think Accuvue will honor a rebate after a full year has past? 
  • Neflix added The Biggest Loser to movies you can watch instantly.  I think this is going to change my LIFE! 
  • I played my first 7 letter word in Scrabble and it made my week.
  • I made ornaments a couple years ago to sell on Etsy and still have a few left.  I still LOVE the globes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment