Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blogger Journal


Oh gosh, it is a new year, and if you subscribe to my blog you may have gotten my accidental journal entry that was meant for my journal blog but then posted here.  It has been super convenient to use blogger as my journal.  I can journal from my phone anywhere I am, I can edit entries, add photos, scan old journal entries and post them, I have unlimited room to add updates to things.  You can make any blog private when selecting that only the author can view the blog in permissions.  Then with the touch of a button I can print it all out to a blurb book some day.  But now I've found the drawback...you could accidentally reveal your dark side to the world when posting to THE WRONG BLOG, oops haha.  

But seriously.  Blogger Journal.  It's awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment