Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy

We went to Capitol Hill and the Avenues to eat Gelato and dream of maybe living here some day soon.  Jake has just graduated and it is pretty nerve racking waiting for everything to fall in place.  Who knows where we will be in 30 days from now.  But as much as I would love my own home or maybe a grand adventure far away, even if I stay right here in my tiny rental on the 3rd floor next to the train, freeway and refinery...I am happy.  

Jake offered to take the camera for a second so I will not disappear from all our family memories.  I am so grateful he did.  This is so special to me.  Thanks Hun.  (PS, isn't he getting darn good at photography?)

5 comments:

  1. Mel, this picture is magical. You are radiant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! Jake should be the photographer, right?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute of the both of you! What flavor gelato did you get? Thanks for always being happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Lavender! I truly do love lavender flavor when done right.

      Delete